The Lost Museum
January 2606. Trib City is at war with itself. The old dictatorship has been crushed, but the population have turned on each other. The army cannot stop the fighting, nor the ever-mounting casualties. they can merely clean up the mess.
In the midst of all this, Professor Bernice Summerfield and her ex-husband Jason Kane try to assess the damage done to the Trib Museum. The building has been used as a bulwark, and one of the most important collections in the galaxy lies strewn about the floor. Prized relics are missing, and even the kids on the street seem to know more about who took them than the museum’s director.
Benny and Jason struggle to find answers amid the farrago, but all they can unearth are more questions.
In a city where no one speaks the same language, in a city with no shared identity but the horrors of its recent past, in a city where nothing can ever be simple, everyone has something to hide.
- The Lost Museum was the twenty-sixth Bernice Summerfield audio story released by Big Finish Productions.
- The planet Világ is mentioned.
- Jason tells Markwood to shoot the canister of anaesthetic, he ask if any of them had seen Jaws.
- This audio drama was recorded on 30 March 2005.
- Stephen Chance (General Markwood) previously played Nimrod in Project: Twilight and Project: Lazarus and would later reprise his role in Project: Destiny.