Horror of Fang Rock DVD
Number of DVDs: 1
DVD Number: BBCDVD1356
Duration: 94 minutes
A mysterious light in the sky, an unnatural glow in the ocean and a thick fog bring terror to the lighthouse keepers of Fang Rock. When The Doctor and Leela arrive, the first death has already cast doubt on the safety of the lighthouse. But The Doctor discovers something more terrifying and evil than even he could have imagined.
Originally transmitted 03/09/77 – 24/03/77
- Commentary by Louise Jameson, John Abbot, and Terrance Dicks
- Isolated music soundtrack.
- ‘Fact & Fiction’ (dur. 36′ 04″) documentary.
- ‘Paddy Russell – A Life in Television’ (dur. 14 mins approx) interview.
- The Antique Doctor Who Show’ (dur. 4′ 47″) – a short ‘Antiques Roadshow’ style feature.
- Easter Egg
- Photo gallery.
- Regions 2/4