Horror of Fang Rock DVD
Number of DVDs 1
DVD Number BBCDVD1356
Duration 100 minutes
It is the turn of the century, and the TARDIS materialses by the lighthouse on the desolate isle of Fang Rock. When the engineer dies in mysterious circumstances, the remaining crew blame the mythical Beast of Fang Rock – until the Doctor and Leela turn up.
When a small clipper runs aground on the crags of Fang Rock, the lighthouse offers shelter to its despeare passengers. But the Doctor soon discovers clues that suggest that no one is safe on the tiny island. Whilst a private drama unfolds between the survivors of the wrecked clipper, another death occurs. The Doctor suspects a ruthless alien lurks in the thick unnatural fog around the island, and secures the lighthouse. But has he really locked the horror out, or is it somewhere inside with them?
Originally transmitted 03/09/77 – 24/03/77
- Commentary by Louise Jameson, John Abbot, and Terrance Dicks
- Isolated music soundtrack.
- ‘Fact & Fiction’ (dur. 36′ 04″ ) documentary.
- ‘Paddy Russell – A Life in Television’ (dur. 14 mins approx) interview.
- The Antique Doctor Who Show’ (dur. 4′ 47″ ) – a short ‘Antiques Roadshow’ style feature.
- Easter Egg
- Photo gallery.
- Regions 2/4