“The whole structure of the cosmos could be at stake – and the focus of the danger is here on Earth, ” Bernice sighed.“Charity begins at home.”
Kelzen, a chaotic force in the mind of an unborn twentieth-century earthling. Jirenal, intent on conquering a future society of dreamers and telepaths. Shanstra, evil incarnate – the conflicts on Gadrell Major are her sport and the tragedies of humans are her entertainment.
they are Sensopaths, their minds attuned to the collective unconscious, their power unleashed like a wild animal into the physical world. One by one, the TARDIS has located them. While Bernice faces the life-and-death struggle of a colonial war, with only a hologram of the Doctor to help her, The Doctor himself must confront the all-powerful trinity.
- Infinite Requiem is the thirty-sixth New Adventures novel.
- The Doctor gives Bernice a pyramid that projects a somewhat interactive version of himself.
- The Time-Space Visualiser has kept a record of all The Doctor’s adventures since its installation and was constructed by The Doctor in The Chase.
- The Doctor created a hologram which may have been interactive in The Parting of the Ways, similar to the hologram in this story.
- The Doctor is afraid of dying alone and has been since Susan left.
- Ace left in the previous novel
- It’s been six years since Darius met The Doctor and Bernice