The Beast of Orlok
Paul McGann (the Doctor), Sheridan Smith (Lucie Miller), Miriam Margolyes (Frau Tod), Samuel Barnett (Hans), Peter Guinness (Baron Teufel), Nick Wilton (Otto Pausbacken), Trevor Cooper (Judah), Alison Thea-Skot (Greta), Nicholas Briggs (Lugner)
With fangs like splinters, claws like knives, the Beast of Orlok gobbles lives.
With brimstone breath and eyes aglow, he’ll eat your soul – to Hell you’ll go!
Germany, 1827. The town of Orlok is under a curse, haunted by the memory of a spate of grisly murders that shattered the community twenty years before. At the time, townsfolk blamed the legendary Beast of Orlok, a nightmarish creature from medieval folklore.
And now, it seems, the Beast has returned. As the killings begin again, the people of Orlok are understandably suspicious of two strangers newly arrived in their midst. The Doctor and Lucie must face their darkest fears as they find themselves plunged into a decidedly grim fairytale.
- The Beast of Orlok was the third release of the third series of Big Finish Productions’ The New Eighth Doctor Adventures audio stories.
- The Doctor and Lucie were trying to get to Alton Towers.
- The Doctor’s TARDIS has a green switch marked “LTD” — which is used to Locate The Doctor.
- The Doctor drinks wine with Baron Teufel.
- Lucie mentions “Titanic” and Sherlock Holmes.
- The Doctor says that he is 900 years old.