The Daemons DVD
Number of DVDs 2
DVD Number BBCDVD3383
Duration 122 minutes
For 200 years the secret of Devil’s End village has lain dormant, as the burial mound, the so-called Devil’s Hump, has remained sealed. Until now, at midnight on April 30th on the greatest occult festival of the year, as Professor Horner prepares to break it open. But just what evil treasures lie buried there? Will the local white witch’s warnings of doom and destruction be fulfilled? Who or what is the mighty Azal? But even more disturbing for the Doctor and Jo, just how is the Reverend Magister, alias the infamous Master, involved in the mystery?
- Commentary by Christopher Barry, Katy Manning, Damaris Hayman and Richard Franklin
- ‘The Devil Rides Out’ Cast and crew talk about the making of the story.
- ‘Remembering Barry Letts’ A look At The life and work of Barry Letts.
- Location Film A mute amateur 8mm film shot in the village of Aldbourne during the location filming.
- Colourisation Test The original colourisation test version of episode one from 1992.
- Tomorrow’s World An article on the technology used in the restoration.
- Radio Times listings
- Programme subtitles
- Production information subtitles
- Photo gallery
- Coming soon trailer
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality