The Daemons DVD
Number of DVDs: 2
DVD Number: BBCDVD3383
Duration: 122 minutes
In the peaceful village of Devil’s End something very strange is happening.
A professor is preparing to open a nearby burial mound and a local white has foresees death and disaster.
Meanwhile, the new vicar looks suspiciously like The Master and he is using black magic to conjure up an ancient Dæmon.
Can The Doctor, Jo and UNIT stop their old enemy before he succeeds?
- Commentary by Christopher Barry, Katy Manning, Damaris Hayman and Richard Franklin
- ‘The Devil Rides Out’Cast and crew talk about the making of the story.
- ‘Remembering Barry Letts’ A look at the life and work of Barry Letts.
- Location Film A mute amateur 8mm film shot in the village of Aldbourne during the location filming.
- Colourisation Test The original colourisation test version of episode one from 1992.
- Tomorrow’s World An article on the technology used in the restoration.
- Radio Times listings
- Programme subtitles
- Production information subtitles
- Photo gallery
- Coming soon trailer
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality