The Prisoners Dilemma
Sophie Aldred (Ace), Laura Doddington (Zara)
A new adventure with the Seventh Doctor as told by his companion, Ace.
Two prisoners meet in a prison cell. Zara is searching for the segments of the Key to Time; she was only born yesterday but already she’s killed hundreds of people. Ace is more ambitious: she was going to kill everyone on the planet.
What have They got against the people of Erratoon?
They go peaceably about their simple assignments, beneath their artificial sky. They share their meals and leisure time and They never ask questions. Are They even real?
Ace and Zara will only survive if They can trust each other. Or perhaps if They sell each other out. If not their awful punishment is to become just like everyone else.
- The Prisoner’s Dilemma was the sixteenth release in the Companion Chronicles audio range.
- Zara refers to the Grace, the Tracers, the Key to Time, the White Guardian and the Black Guardian.
- Harmonious 14 Zink uses a Time Ring.
- Zink was married to IV Magda.
- This audio drama was recorded on 16 June 2008.
- Ace tells Zara that she once made a “bloke made of liquorice.” (The Happiness Patrol)
- Ace uses logic to confuse the Robot Constables. (The Curse of Fenric)