The Human Factor
Sarah Mowat (Susan Mendes), Gareth Thomas (Kalendorf), Joyce Gibbs (Narrator), Ian Brooker (Wenay/Drudger/Gurian), David Sax (Morebi), Mark McDonnell (Alby Brook), John Wadmore (Pellan), Adrian Lloyd-James (Highness), Georgina Carter (Daughter), Nicholas Briggs & Alistair Lock (Daleks)
Alby Brook and Gordon Pellan are following the best information they have to locate Suz in Dalek-infested space. But what is it the Daleks want with her?
On the slave planet Guria, Alby discovers Suz is already gaining a reputation as something of an angel of mercy. Could it be that she is now working for the Daleks?
But as Suz and Kalendorf travel from planet to planet, a murmur of defiance is growing ‘Death to the Daleks’ death to the Daleks’
- The Human Factor was the second story in the Dalek Empire I audio series produced by Big Finish Productions.
- K5000 is one of Garazone’s many moons.
- Guria is at the edge of the Daleks‘ advance into the galaxy. It was previously one of the Earth Alliance’s largest suppliers of fossil fuels.
- The Dalek Supreme claims that the Daleks have conquered a thousand planets since their invasion of Mutter’s Spiral began six months earlier.
- Once the top of a Dalek’s exterior casing is removed, a message is sent to Garazone Central, alerting the Dalek Supreme.
- Fifty Robomen were assigned to K5000 by the Daleks. All of them were killed by Morebi and his rebels.
- When the Daleks invaded Garazone, they killed Morebi’s entire family. In order to save his own life, Morebi surrendered, for which he has never forgiven himself.
- Highness has ruled Guria since birth. Daughter is his heir apparent.
- Alby came from a broken home and became involved in crime as a youth in the slums on his homeworld of Proxima Major. He joined the Earth Alliance military as a means of escape but “got into trouble.” He was given a reduced sentence since he agreed to work for Earth Security.
- Alby’s legs were blown off when an assault vessel crashes on the Gurian rig to which he and Pellan were brought after being captured by the Daleks. He is given a pair of prosthetic legs.