Lisa Bowerman (Bernice Summerfield), Rex Duis (Bodie), Thomas Grant (Peter Summerfield), Harry Myers (Adrian Wall), Miles Richardson (Braxiatel), Sam Stevens(Doggles), Steven Wickham (Joseph), Paul Wolfe (Hass)
“What else could you have done?”
“Taken more note of the warnings, I guess. We saw a future Peter once, and he’d become a killer. Ms Jones told me I was doing a lousy job as a mother, and when I didn’t listen she stole him from me. Then there was how he was on Montevadros. Even the Oracle of flipping Delphi warned me to be on the look out. And if I’d spent less time knocking about with monsters and magic artefacts, and more time here with him…
This is where you’re meant to tell me that I mustn’t blame myself.”
“You mustn’t blame yourself.”
“Yeah thanks. I feel so much better now.”
- The Wake was the fourith Bernice Summerfield audio story released by Big Finish Productions. It was the sixth story of the eighth season.
- Benny recounts her first meeting with Irving Braxiatel from Theatre of War.
- A scene from her wedding is reproduced practically word for word from Happy Endings.
- Doggles mentions he and Benny nearly had sex in Summer of Love.
- Doggles asks about the clones of Jason, from The Final Amendment
|Written By:||Simon Guerrier|
|Sound Design:||Matthew Cochrane|
|Music:||Matthew Cochrane and David Darlington|
|Cover Art:||Adrian Salmon|
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Physical Retail ISBN:||978-1-84435-277-7|