David Tennant (The Doctor), Catherine Tate (Donna Noble), Jot Davies (Lukas), Rory Keenan (Kevin), Chook Sibtain (Brian), Rachael Stirling (Jill Meadows), Niky Wardley (Bex)
Technophobia by Matt Fitton
When The Doctor and Donna visit London’s Technology Museum for a glimpse into the future, things don’t go to plan.
The most brilliant IT brain in the country can’t use her computer. More worrying, the exhibits are attacking the visitors, while outside, people seem to be losing control of the technology that runs their lives.
Is it all down to simple human stupidity, or is something more sinister going on?
Beneath the streets, the Koggnossenti are waiting. For all of London to fall prey to technophobia…
- The Doctor gets excited by dongles.
- In the early 22nd century, the Robot Olympics began.
- Donna has recently been on a shopping spree in Henrik’s.
- An interviewer interviews Jill.
- Jill’s password is”Brighton88″.