Number of DVDs 2
DVD Number BBCDVD3482
Duration 96 minutes
When the Doctor, Sarah and Harry arrive in Scotland, having received an urgent request for assistance from the Brigadier, they discover that The mysterious force which has destroyed three oil rigs has left giant teeth marks on the wreckage. The mystery deepens leading them to the shores of Loch Ness where they find that The legendary monster really does exist – and it’s the murderous tool of the Zygons, aliens intent on overpowering the planet. The Doctor and his companions must find a way to defeat The deadly Loch Ness Monster and its controllers, but the Zygons have the terrifying power to change shape and the Doctor is in grave danger when he finds that his friends and allies are not always whAt They seem…
- Director’s Cut – An option to watch the “Director’s Cut” including a scene deleted before transmission
- Digitally remastered and available with optional Dolby Digital 5.1 Soundtrack
- Commentary by producer Philip Hinchcliffe, writer Robert Banks Stewart, production unit manager George Gallaccio, make-up artist Sylvia James and sound effect producer Dick Mills, moderated by Mark Ayres.
- Scotch Mist in Sussex – Cast and crew look back At The making of this story. With actors John Levene and John Woodnutt, Philip Hinchcliffe, Robert Banks Stewart, designer Nigel Curzon, costume designer James Acheson, visual effects assistant Steve Bowman, writer and historian Simon Farquar and the director’s son, Joggs Camfield.
- Remembering Douglas Camfield – The life and work of respected director Douglas Camfield is remembered in this documentary. With actors Celia Imrie, Peter Purves, Jonathan Newth and John Levene, Philip Hinchcliffe, Robert Banks Stewart, director Graeme Harper and Joggs Camfield. Narrated by Glen Allen.
- The UNIT Family Part 3 – The concluding part of the series looking At The stories featuring the United Nations Intelligence Taskforce. With actors Tom Baker, Nicholas Courtney, Katy Manning, John Levene and Richard Franklin, producer Barry Letts and script editor Terrance Dicks.
- Doctor Who Stories: Tom Baker – Tom Baker talks about his work on the series in this interview originally recorded for 2003’s The Story of Doctor Who.
- Doctor Who Stories: Elisabeth Sladen – Elisabeth Sladen remembers her time as Sarah Jane Smith in this interview recorded for The Story of Doctor Who.
- Merry-Go-Round: The Fuel Fishers – Elisabeth Sladen flies out to visit North Sea oil rigs and learn about the process of oil exploration in this schools programme from 1977.
- South Today – Tom Baker interviewed on location in Sussex during the Terror of the Zygons filming by the BBC’s regional news programme South Today.
- And Isolated Score, Photo Gallery, Radio Times Billings, Coming Soon trailer and Production Subtitles.
Production information subtitles.
Photo gallery.• Easter Eggs.
Coming soon trailer.
Digitally remastered picture and sound quality