|Publication Date||15 April 1982|
When the TARDIS arrives at its destination, according to the console read-outs the craft is nowhere – and nowhere is exactly what it looks like..
DEVIATIONS FROM THE TELEVISED VERSION
- Romana’s farewell to the Fourth Doctor is handled differently, with more emotion and is less rushed than the televised version.
- The fate of the rogue Gundan is revealed.
- How the slavers spaceship ended up in the void is revealed.
- K9’s fate is presented as a tragedy.
- The ending is different from the televisted story, with Romana wandering off long after the spaceship explodes and the Doctor realising he can travel between universes with the mirrors.