The Twilight Kingdom
The Doctor, India Fisher (Charley), Conrad Westmaas (C’Rizz), Michael Keating (Koth), Alan Rothwell (Janto), Ann Carus-Wilson (Vayla), Dale Ibbetson (Quillian), Jeremy James (Bryn), Vivien Parry (Tysus), Alison Sterling (Koth’s Wife), Stephen Perring (The Kro’ka)
The blood of innocents has been spilt, a terrible sequence of events has been set in motion. The forces of darkness are on the move.
Deep underground, an army of light prepares itself for the oncoming war.
The Doctor’s used to winning. Stumbling in, reading the face of the enemy, and then beating the odds but what if this time he’s got it wrong? Charley and C’rizz think he has.
Stripped of all that is familiar, just who is The Doctor? Major Koth thinks he knows.
Lost among the dark caverns of an unknown world, has The Doctor finally met his match?
- The Twilight Kingdom was the fifty-fifth monthly Doctor Who audio story produced by Big Finish Productions.
- The Doctor is over a thousand years old.
- C’rizz tells Sub-Commander Quillian that he does not usually sleep in a bed.
- When she was a child, Charley’s grandmother used to bring her and her sisters to an artist to have their portraits painted once a year.
- Grelligs resemble rats and were brought to Setarus by Koth.
- The Eutermesans are unknown to the Ondrockans.
- Charley refers to the Eye of Orion. (The Five Doctors)
- The Doctor refers to mind probes (The Five Doctors) and thumbscrews (City of Death).
- The Doctor asks Charley if she was “expecting someone else.” (The Caves Of Androzani)