Genetics of the Daleks
Tom Baker (The Doctor), Nicholas Briggs (The Dalek / Dalek Mutant), Pippa Haywood (Captain Graff), Joseph Kloska (Pilot Finlay), Clive Mantle (Medical Officer Chuke), Andrew James Spooner (Professor Brooke), Nina Toussaint-White (Security Officer Swann)
There are 10,000 humans in stasis aboard Starship Future. Ten thousand humans expecting to wake up on a distant planet, their new home. But twenty years into their journey, Starship Future takes on board fuel – and something else. Something that’s been waiting, frozen in space, for a very long time.
Something with a plan.
Unless The Doctor can help, it looks like the people of Starship Future have no future at all…
- Jake Finlay went into stasis on 12 April 2965, 45 days and 20 years ago.
- The Starship Future is going to Tiergarten’s Star.
- The Doctor believes he has been sent to Starship Future by the Time Lords.
- The Starship Future has been invaded by a syndicate.
- The Dalek was found floating in the Oort cloud. (The Last Message)
- Brooke steals duralinium (Colony in Space) and polycarbide. (Remembrance of the Daleks)
- The uncased Dalek mutant can take control of a human and use them as a servant. (Resolution)
- The Dalek identifies The Doctor as being “the Fourth Doctor” in its databanks, telling him that one of his future incarnations was responsible for the destruction of the Dalek Time Squad. (Mutually Assured Destruction)
- The Dalek also tells The Doctor that another future incarnation will break the Laws of Time and commit genocide, becoming the “Time Lord Victorious”. (The Knight, The Fool and The Dead)