Threes A Crowd
Threes A Crowd
Peter Davison (The Doctor), Caroline Morris (Erimem), Nicola Bryant (Peri), Deborah Watling (Auntie), Lucy Beresford (Bellip), Sara Carver (Khellian Queen), Richard Gauntlett (General Makra’Thon), Daniel Hogarth (Laroq), Charles Pemberton (Butler), Richard Unwin (Vidler)
On an almost lifeless planet in a remote star system, Earth Colony Phoenix is struggling to survive. The colonists, utterly dependent on transmat technology and unable to leave the security of their Habitat Domes, have developed severe agoraphobia… not to mention an inability to deal with visitors…
The TARDIS crew arrive on an apparently abandoned space station in orbit above the planet and soon discover that they and the remaining colonists are in the gravest danger. To survive, The Doctor, Peri and Erimen must uncover the colony’s darkest secrets before it is too late.
Something inhuman is stalking the Colony… and it’s hungry!
Written By:Colin Brake
Directed By: Gary Russell
- Three’s A Crowd was the sixty-ninth monthly Doctor Who audio story produced by Big Finish Productions
- Debbie Watling played Victoria Waterfield in the 1960’s
- The TARDIS’ pool is still frozen over. (The Roof of the World)
- Since The Axis of Insanity, Erimem has received a TARDIS key and begun to wear it, as she says, “around her neck, as usual”. It was a central plot point of Axis that she did not then have a TARDIS key.
- Peri refers to her mother. (The Reaping)