The Green-Eyed Monsters
Lisa Bowerman (Bernice Summerfield), Stephen Fewell (Jason Kane), Harry Myers(Adrian Wall), Steven Wickham (Joseph the Porter), Maria Darling (Lady Ashantra)
It isn’t all fun for a new mum.
Not only do you have to deal with the lack of sleep, the occasional embarrassing leak and the constant round of unexploded nappies – you have to deal with a couple of testeronically-charged idiots who won’t get it through their skulls that you don’t want either of them to be the Dad.
Even though one of them technically is.
So when Benny gets the chance to skip off for a while, heading into a Goronos System packed with duplicity and peril to authenticate certain highly significant artifacts and totems, she doesn’t have to think twice.
Only, sometimes, as she’ll learn, when heading into duplicity and peril, it’s not a good idea to leave a hostage to fortune behind…
Written By:Dave Stone
Directed By: Gary Russell
- The Green-Eyed Monsters was the twelfth Bernice Summerfield audio story produced by Big Finish Productions.
- This audio drama was recorded on 17 July 2002. However, Big Finish’s website says it was released in June 2002.
- Big Finish’s website contains an error in which the recording date for the story is given as 17 July 2002, but its release date is listed as June 2002. Presumably the actual release occurred at least some weeks after recording.
- The Goronos System was located on the far side of the Proximan Chain and near the genetic laboratories of the Catan Nebula. It may or may not be related to the planet of the same name
- Bernice mentions Peter’s screams being able to destroy buildings, as happened to the Glass Prison
|Written By:||Dave Stone|
|Sound Design:||David Darlington|
|Cover Art:||Adrian Salmon|
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Recorded Dates:||17 July 2002|