Paul McGann (
“Welcome back, Doctor”
Centuries ago on the war-torn planet Skaro a great scientist created the most evil creatures the Universe would ever know… Daleks. It was at their genesis that the scientist, Davros, first met and was defeated by The Doctor.
Over the years and throughout space, they fought, a fight that ended with The Doctor’s destruction of Skaro and the Daleks. Except…
Davros survived. Alone. In the dark. With only thoughts of revenge keeping him alive. The Doctor is back. Davros is waiting. Their destiny is now.
- Terror Firma was the seventy-second monthly Doctor Who audio story produced by Big Finish Productions
- For Davros, this story is virtually a direct sequel to Remembrance of the Daleks.
- The Doctor mentions that he, Samson and Gemma visited the Ice Caves of Shabadabadon. While in his fifth incarnation, The Doctor had intended to visit them but the TARDIS materialised in the Gogglebox inside the Moon instead. (The Gathering) the Sixth Doctor later intended to bring his companion Peri Brown to see the Ice Caves. Following a brief (and accidental) return to the Gogglebox, they instead travelled to Peri’s home town of Fell’s Point, Baltimore, Maryland, USA in September 1984 after Peri learned of the murderof Anthony Chambers, the fatherof her best friend Katherine Chambers. (The Reaping)
- Although she encountered the Daleks in the 2050s, Charley had never previously heard of Davros. (The Time of the Daleks)
- Charley realises that Samson is acquainted with The Doctor when he mentions everlasting matches. (Caerdroia, The Next Life)
- The Doctor recalls when he and Davros”worked together ” during his sixth incarnation and Davros’ subsequent failure to change his ways. (