Night of the Stormcrow
High atop Mount McKerry sits the observatory. For years now it’s been watching the skies. Now something’s watching back. Something dark and huge that blots out the stars. Something with giant wings. Something that kills.
When the TARDIS is struck mid-flight, The Doctor and Leela crash-land on the mountain to find they are not the only aliens to be visiting. Beings of nothing infest the complex, staff members are dead or mad. As the survivors argue amongst themselves and attempt to take advantage of the situation, a creature vast and terrible is coming ever closer.
A creature called… Stormcrow.
- Night of the Stormcrow was Big Finish Productions’ subscriber-free release for 2012.
- The TARDIS power cables are universally compatible.
- Leela says that the Sevateem believe that if a persons dies with their eyes open, their spirit will forever be condemned to wander.
- The Fourth Doctor tells Gesima that Leela was raised on the slopes of Mount Olympus by a group of itinerant Girl Guides
- Leela tells Trevor that she once mistook jelly babies for real babies. (The Face of Evil)