Sting of the Zygons
The TARDIS lands The Doctor and Martha in the Lake District in 1909, where a small village has been terrorised by a giant, scaly monster. The search is on for the elusive “Beast of Westmorland,” and explorers, naturalists and hunters from across the country are descending on the fells. King Edward VII himself is on his way to join the search, with a knighthood for whoever finds the Beast. But there is a more sinister presence at work in the Lakes than a mere monster on the rampage, and The Doctor is soon embroiled in the plans of an old and terrifying enemy. And as the hunters become the hunted, a desperate battle of wits begins – with the future of the entire world at stake… .
Sting of the Zygons is a thrilling, all-new adventure featuring The Doctor and Martha as played by David Tennant and Freema Ageman in the spectacular hit series from BBC Television
- Sting of the Zygons was the seventh Tenth Doctor novel released. It featured the return of the Zygons
- Martha mentions that she isn’t fond of New York City, most likely because of her and The Doctor’s visit in Daleks in Manhattan / Evolution of the Daleks. Prior to that story, she claimed to have always wanted to visit the city.
- The Doctor tells Victor Meradith that he used to be a motorcar enthusiast, specifically during his third incarnation. (Spearhead From Space)
- The Doctor names all of Lord Haleston’s horses Arthur, just as he did in The Girl in the Fireplace.
- Martha once again claims to be from Freedonia. (The Shakespeare Code)
- The Doctor refers to his expertise in augmented delta waves. (Kinda)