On a visit to early 20th Century Earth, Vicki receives a warning – if she leaves in the TARDIS, then she will die.
Unable to join her friends, Vicki is given an audience by a psychic called Violet, who contacts voices beyond this mortal plain.
And one of those voices is Vicki herself, who reveals what will happen At The ship’s next landing place – and what terrible fate awaits…
Written By: Jacqueline Rayner
Directed By: Lisa Bowerman
- Starborn was the seventy-seventh release in the Companion Chronicles audio range.
- In the 25th century, Vicki studied astronomy for one hour a week on the teaching machines.
- This story was recorded on 7 October 2013.
- Vicki recalls meeting Ian and Barbara on Dido in 2493. (The Rescue)
- Vicki refers to Locusta and Maximus Pettulian. (The Romans)