The Silent Scream
The travellers are enjoying Hollywood in the 1920s, only to discover that a deadly force is taking the voices of movie stars – and monstrous silhouettes are on the prowl…
Written By:James Goss
Directed By: Nicholas Briggs
- The Silent Scream was the third story in the sixth series of The Fourth Doctor Adventures, produced by Big Finish Productions.
- The Celluloids are trans-organic cellulose avatars, developed by 2130. Although they appear two dimensional, they are 0.03 millimetres thick, which The Doctor says is a “micron.”
- Cellulose is a cotton derivative, and is highly flammable.
- By 2130, humanity is “tinkering” with time corridors.
- The cab driver claims his sister owns a robot dog in Boston.
- The voices captured by Julius repeatedly ask where they are. (The Bells of St John)