The Sirens Of Time
Colin Baker (the Doctor), Peter Davison (the Doctor), Sylvester McCoy (the Doctor), Andrew Fettes (Commander Raldeth / Schmidt), Anthony Keetch (Coordinator Vansell), Michael Wade (The President), Sarah Mowat (Knight Commander Lyena), Maggie Stables ( Evelyn), Nicholas Briggs (The Temperon / Drudgers / Delegate)
Gallifrey is in a state of crisis, facing destruction At The hands of an overwhelming enemy. And the Doctor is involved in three different incarnations – each caught up in a deadly adventure, scattered across time and space. The web of time is threatened – and someone wants the Doctor dead.
The three incarnations of the Doctor must join together to set time back on the right track – but in doing so, will they unleash a still greater threat?
The Seventh Doctor is in Episode 1 of this four-part story; the Fifth Doctor is in episode 2; the Sixth Doctor is in episode 3; and all three Doctors are in the final episode.
- The fifth, isixth and seventh incarnations of the Doctor make telepathic contact with one another to apprise all Of them of the situation. They trigger it with the spoken command “contact”
- Tegan Jovanka and Turlough are trapped in the Fifth Doctor’s TARDIS when it materialises on the U-20.
- The Sixth Doctor mentions that he knows Hadene Lestrade.
- Coordinator Vansell is a member of the Celestial Intervention Agency.
- The Galactic Wonders Commission decides which objects are Wonders of the Universe.
- The Sixth Doctor recalls climbing the Himalayas in 1289 during his first incarnation. (Marco Polo)
- The method by which the Doctors telepathically contact one other (",Contact",) was first seen in The Three Doctors.
- The Laws of Time (supposedly) stop the Doctor’s incarnations from meeting.