Peter Davison (The Doctor), Mark Strickson (Turlough), Eve Polycarpou (Qel), Maitland Chandler (Seo), Michael Cuckson (Cord), Natasha Radiski (Lena Korolev), Oleg Mirochnikov (Alexi Korolev), Max Bollinger (Pavel Fedorin), Dominika Boon (Natalia Pushkin), Billy Miller (Tev), Marq English (Xen)
Russia, the near future.
The Somnus Foundation knows the fate of mankind, they promise a tomorrow where humanity will evolve into a godlike form of infinite power. They will lead us there, to a destiny that spans the stars. This is how the future will unfold.
The Doctor knows the fate of mankind, the human race is destined to fight and struggle for their very existence, to survive disaster and war and carve an empire from an unforgiving universe. He has seen it with his own eyes. This is how the future will unfold.
Beneath the towering headquarters of the Somnus, in the streets of Moscow a dark power is building, and a conspiracy that stretches across eternity is nearing completion.
Time is fracturing and The Doctor and Turlough are at the heart of the chaos.History is about to change and the galaxy will burn in its wake
- Singularity was the seventy-sixth monthly Doctor Who audio story produced by Big Finish Productions. It was the third audio story to feature the Fifth Doctor and Vislor Turlough.
- The Doctor tells Turlough that he is not welcome in the Kremlin.
- There is an Earth Empire colony on Rigel VII in 2620.
- World War V takes place in the 49th century.
- Turlough suspects that another time corridor, such as the one which linked London in 1984 to the Prison Station at some point in the future, may be at work. (Resurrection of the Daleks)
- Pavel’s conspiracy theory files include a photograph of a Yeti (The Abominable Snowmen, The Web of Fear)
- Tired of Russia’s climate, Turlough wishes to visit “somewhere tropical, sunny beaches and pretty girls. (Planet of Fire)