Number of DVDs 1
DVD Number BBCDVD3481
Duration 96 minutes
The TARDIS takes the Doctor and Ace to the planet Segonax, the latest home of the famous Psychic Circus. But Ace finds the clowns a bit creepy and would much rather stay out in the sun, which may be just as well.
This is no ordinary circus and people come from planets far and wide to audition for the opportunity to take part. But there’s a darker side to the show – who are the three members of the audience upon whose whims the performers’ lives depend? And why is the Chief Clown driving a hearse and trying to capture the local youths?
- Commentary by Sophie Aldred (Ace), Jessica Martin (Mags) and Christopher Guard (Bellboy), writer Stephen Wyatt, script editor Andrew Cartmel and composer Mark Ayres. Moderated by Toby Hadoke.
- ‘The Show Must Go On’ Cast and crew look back on the making of this story.
- ‘The Psychic Circus’ A music video set to a song written by Christopher Guard and featuring vocals by Christopher Guard, Jessica Martin and TP McKenna. Produced by Mark Ayres.
- Model Effects Unused model effects shots originally intended for the story.
- ‘Remembrance’ Demo Two scenes from Remembrance Of The Daleks re-scored by Mark Ayres
- Tomorrow’s Times – The Seventh Doctor The on-going series looking At The press coverage of Doctor Who reaches the Sylvester McCoy era. Presented by Anneke Wills.
- Victoria Wood Doctor Who sketch from Victoria Wood – As Seen on TV.
- Programme subtitles
- Photo gallery
- Coming soon trailer
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality