Wendy Padbury (Zoe Heriot), Emily Pithon (Kym)
From time to time, everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has things from their past they’d like to undo, but nobody gets a second chance. What’s done is done and we can’t change that.
Zoe’s mistakes have led her to imprisonment at the hands of the Company. But when news reports trigger memories of the Doctor, Jamie and an appalling threat, she begins to sense a way out. An opportunity for redemption opens up to anyone willing to take it.
Nobody can alter what’s been done. Nobody gets a second chance.
Or do they?
Written By: John Dorney
Directed By: Lisa Bowerman
Producer David Richardson
Script Editor Jacqueline Rayner
Executive Producers Jason Haigh-Ellery and Nicholas Briggs
- Second Chances was the eightieth release in the Companion Chronicles audio range.
- Kym shows Zoe a copy of the Hourly Telepress. (The Mind Robber)
- The Doctor says, “When I say ‘run,’ run.” (The Tomb Of The Cybermen)
- Zoe recalls her first encounter with the Doctor and Jamie on Space Station W3 in 2079. (The Wheel in Space)
- The older Zoe cannot touch her younger self due to the Blinovitch Limitation Effect. (Day Of The Daleks)