Return of the Daleks.
No one could ever know. We had to erase the past. Change everything. Start again.
But even though it’s been centuries now… In our hearts, none of us feels truly… Safe. I think, even if our people were to survive until the end of time itself, we would still fear… The Return of the Daleks.
- When The Doctor wakes up, he cries out the names of Mel, Ace and Hex. He soon remembers that they are “all gone.”
- The Doctor refers to the late 42nd century as the time of the Second Great Dalek Occupation.
- The Dalek Scientific Division uses Ogrons to quell the crowds on Zaleria.
- According to Susan Mendes, Zaleria has an “unblemished record” of cooperation since the Dalek invasion of Mutter’s Spiral in 4162.
- Skerrill tells The Doctorthat there were only a handful of humans on Zaleria at the time of the invasion and They are all kept in the Central Zones.
- The planet Zaleria once had another name: Spiridon.
- The Doctor tells Kalendorf that the Daleks have been searching for Zaleria ever since They began their invasion of the galaxy as there is a massive Dalek army buried in billions of tons of molten ice under the surface. (Planet of the Daleks)