Order of the Daleks
Colin Baker (The Doctor), Miranda Raison (Constance Clarke), Nicholas Briggs (Tanapal/Daleks Voices), John Savident (Pendle), Olivia Hallinan (Asta), Robbie Stevens (Boswyck/Raspak), Sam Fletche (Rosco/Gabber), Joseph Kloska (Habrild).
In the Galactic Census, idyllic Strellin is recorded as a Grade Three planet – its inhabitants possessing neither advanced technology, nor knowledge of other worlds. Accordingly, Strellin is protected: landings by off-worlders are strictly prohibited. Unless, of course, those off-worlders are officials of the Galactic Census itself, come to investigate the origin of a mysterious sub-space signal – a signal no native of Strellin should be able to send…
Breaking all local by-laws, the time-travelling Doctor and his companion L/Wren Mrs Constance Clarke (AWOL) have only just landed on Strellin, too. But they and the Census officials aren’t the only off-worlders to have come here. Inside a nearby monastery, the monks of the reclusive Brotherhood of the Black Petal are guarding a strange and terrible secret. Something might bring disaster not just to Strellin, but to every civilised world in the galaxy!
Written By:Mike Tucker
Directed By: Jamie Anderson
- Order of the Daleks story was recorded on 13 and 14 April 2016.
- The stained glass Dalek on the cover was designed by Chris Thompson.
- A trailer for part one was released.
- This story takes place contemporaneously with the Dalek invasion of Kantra which, based on Destiny of the Daleks, if that takes place around the time of the Dalek-Movellan War, then this story takes place somewhere circa 4949, as the war was dated by Neverland.
- The Doctor notes the absence of terraforming machines on Strellin. (Shield of the Jötunn)
- The injured Daleks include some of the Emperor’s Personal Guard. (The Evil of the Daleks, The Partings of the Ways)
- Before they crash-landed on Strellin, the Daleks were involved in the invasion of Kantra. (Destiny of the Daleks)
- During his fourth incarnation, The Doctor previously visited another Grade 3 planet, namely Ribos. (The Ribos Operation)