And You Will Obey Me
Peter Davison (The Doctor), Geoffrey Beevers (The Master), Sheena Bhattessa (Annie), Alex Foley (Colin), Peta Cornish (Helen/Jade Nymph), Russ Bain (Mikey/Grigor), Tessa Coates (Janine), Nick Ellsworth (Gomphus/Aucteditioneer)
The Master: wanted for crimes without number, across five galaxies.
The Master: escaped his pursuers. Last known location: rural Hexford, England, Earth.
The Master: dead and buried in an unmourned grave, in a lonely churchyard.
Written By:Alan Barnes
Directed By: Jamie Anderson
- <style=”text-align: center,”>And You Will Obey Me was the 211th Big Finish Release
- The Master’s TARDIS is still in the form of a grandfather clock. (The Deadly Assassin, The Keeper of Traken)
- The Doctor received The Master’s distress signal while in Little Hodcombe in 1984. (The Awakening)
- The Doctor mentions that TARDISes can take the form of a Greek column, (Castrovalva) an iron maiden, (The King’s Demons) or a Concorde. (Time-Flight)
- The Master has several stasers in his TARDIS. (The Deadly Assassin)
- Jane Hampden was Mikey’s third year teacher at Little Hodcombe Primary School. (The Awakening)
- Although The Doctor describes fledershrews as a common TARDIS pest, he would later allow an entire colony of them to live in his TARDIS during his seventh and eighth incarnations. (Black and White, Nevermore, Relative Dimensions)
- The Doctor believes that he knows how this incarnation of the Master will meet his end. (The Keeper of Traken)
- The audio story The Two Masters revealed that The Master in this story is the Alex Macqueen incarnation in the body of his cadaverous past incarnation.
|Written By:||Alan Barnes|
|Sound Design:||Richard Fox & Lauren Yason|
|Music:||Richard Fox & Lauren Yason|
|Cover Art:||Simon Holub|
|Number of Discs:||2|
|Physical Retail ISBN:||978-1-78178-883-7|
|Recorded Dates:||29th & 30th October 2015|
|Recorded At:||The Moat Studios|