No Place Like Home
Whilst showing his latest companion, Erimem, around her new home, the Doctor discovers that The TARDIS seems remarkably keen to be as unhelpful as possible. Almost as if it wants rid of its occupants…
- No Place Like Home was a 2003 Big Finish audio drama, featuring the Fifth Doctor and new companion Erimem.
- The Doctor used to hide from his former companion Tegan Jovanka in the Cloister Room.
- The Doctor uses everlasting matches.
- Peri Brown once considered wearing one of Leela’s skins, which she found in the TARDIS wardrobe, to a fancy dress part
- The TARDIS is said to have the ability to automatically reconfigure its rooms, leaving the Doctor temporarily unaware of where the rooms had gone. This was also touched upon in Castrovalva, The Eleventh Hour and Tesseract.
- Shayde refers to the Doctor as “Lord President.” (The Five Doctors)
- Similar to a conversation between the Second Doctor and Victoria in The Tomb of the Cybermen, the Fifth Doctor speaks to Erimem about his memories of his family. He says that he does not, in fact, think of his family very much at all, save for occasional thoughts of his granddaughter Susan Foreman.