No More Lies
What links a disintegrating spaceship to a posh garden party, where a wealthy couple are celebrating their love for each other in style? Gatecrashers the Doctor and Lucie think they know the answer. But they’re not the only uninvited guests – ferocious alien warriors riding pterodactyl-like Vortisaurs are about to make their entrance!
Featuring the song Bucimeana sung by Julia McKenzie with music by Tim Sutton and lyrics by Paul Sutton from a traditional Hungarian poem.
- No More Lies was the fifth story, though sixth release part of Big Finish Productions’ The New Eighth Doctor Adventures audio stories
- The Doctor mentions that he once had a pet Vortisaur named Ramsay. (Storm Warning)
- Lucie refers to her aunt Patricia Ryder, whom she recently encountered in Bramlington in 1974. (Horror of Glam Rock)
- ick and Rachel Zimmerman have been married for over 30 years. Gordon Davidson is Rachel’s younger brother. Their father is deceased.
- One of Gordon’s hips was shattered by a bullet.
- Dr. Zimmerman has a time whip, the effects of which are only dangerous to time sensitives such as the Time Lords.