Peter Davison (the Doctor), Nicola Bryant (Peri), Caroline Morris (Erimem), Gilly Cohen (Jal Dor Kal), Glyn Owen (Commander Harlon), Kerry Skinner (Cochrane), Ivor Danvers (Wendle Marr), Kate Brown (Tallis), Nigel Fairs (Yal Rom/Guard), Andrew Fettes (Salaysia), Simon Williams (Paul Addison), Gary Russell (Thesanius), Jack Galagher (Comms Officer), John Ainsworth (Soldier)
In the depths of space a little known district harbours a terrible secret. Long known as a place of death, it claims thousands more lives as a great corporate space-fleet goes to war. As the fleet screams out in fear and pain, an irresistible voice calls out to three travellers and a macabre mind sets a deadly trap.
The Doctor, Peri and Erimem face the terrors of Talderun and the wrath of a corporate empire as they struggle to understand the hideous secret of the domain of the dead — a district known in legend as Nekromanteia.
- Nekromanteia was the forty-first monthly Doctor Who audio story produced by Big Finish Productions.
- The Doctor doesn’t have enough Garazone credits to pay for equipment for his TARDIS.
- Peri’s home town of Baltimore is in ruins after the 22nd century Dalek invasion depicted in The Dalek Invasion of Earth.
- Shara’s relic is worshipped by a cult of witches.
- The Doctor mentions the story of Jonah.