Love And War
On a planet called Heaven, all hell is breaking loose.
Heaven is a paradise for both humans and Draconians — a place of rest in more ways than one. The Doctor comes here on a trivial mission — to find a book, or so he says — and Ace, wandering alone in the city, becomes involved with a charismatic Traveller called Jan.
But the Doctor is strenuously opposed to the romance. What is he trying to prevent? Is he planning some more deadly game connected with the mysterious objects causing the military forces of Heaven such concern?
This time, has the Doctor gone too far?
- Love and War was the ninth novel in the Virgin New Adventures series. It was written by Paul Cornell
- The Doctor is known as Karshtakavaar — the Oncoming Storm — by the Draconians.
- The Doctor can blow fire using an oil lamp.
- Ace returns in Deceit.
- The Draconians first appeared in Frontier in Space.
- IMC is on Heaven. They were first mentioned in Colony in Space.
- The Hoothi were first mentioned in The Brain of Morbius.