Iris Wildtyme Complete Series 4
Katy Manning and David Benson are back as Iris Wildthyme and Panda in three unique audio adventures in Time, Space and the little bits in between.
Whatever Happened to Iris Wildthyme?
Written by Cavan Scott and Mark Wright
Iris is living the life she always dreamt of, swanning from one party to the next. From the swinging Sixties to the roaring Twenties to Freddie Mercury’s 40th birthday bash via Ancient Rome, Iris has become the ultimate party girl. What more could she want? But who are those sinister ticking figures hiding in the mist? Why are partygoers snapping out of existence? And who is this Panda she keeps talking about?
Iris at the Oche
Written by Mark Wright
Super, smashing, great! It’s the annual Pondside World Darts Championship. As down-at-heel pub darts player Ted Taylor steps up to the oche, Iris realises that the fate of the entire universe depends on the result of this one game of arrows. What are the calculations streaming through Ted’s mind, why are the bullish Hankians determined to drag a Kent Country Club into a temporal rift and will Panda ever get to enjoy his chicken-in-a-basket in peace? Game on!
A Lift In Time
Written by David Bryher
Ever get a tune stuck in your head? Annoying, isn’t it? Especially when it transforms you into a mindless, murderous zombie. After years of righting wrongs and wronging rights, is the fat lady about to sing for Iris Wildthyme? As Panda becomes the next big thing and the bus is stolen by an insane artificial intelligence, Iris’s future finally catches up with her. Ding ding, going down…
Directed By: Gary Russell
- Whatever Happened to Iris Wildthyme? is the first story of the fourth series of Big Finish Productions’ Iris Wildthyme audio series.
- Iris and Alex are attending a party hosted by Andy Warhol. Other guests include Mick Jagger, Twiggy (with whom Iris has a feud), Jimmy Page and Julie Christie.
- Iris sang a duet with Elton John at Freddie Mercury’s fortieth birthday in 1986.
- Panda once met someone dressed in a Quark outfit.
- Iris has several children.
- Iris refers to Mavic Chen. (The Daleks’ Master Plan)
- The title is a spoof of Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?. This is the first time that an Iris Wildthyme audio drama makes reference to an spin
- Iris at the Oche is the second story of the fourth series of Big Finish Productions’ Iris Wildthyme audio series.
- Panda has read Fifty Shades of Grey.
- The Bovians were almost wiped out in the 57th century.
- Iris refers to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Girls Aloud.
- Ted Taylor comes from Bradford.
- A Lift in Time is the third story of the fourth series of Big Finish Productions’ Iris Wildthyme audio series.