The Natural History of Fear
IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE TO COPY OR ATTEMPT TO COPY ANY PERSONALITY OR MEMORY-RELATED ARTICLE SHOWN OR DISPLAYED IN THIS PUBLIC THEATRE, INCLUDING THIS WARNING. PUNISHMENT OR CONVICTION IS AN UNLIMITED REDUCTION OF AUTHORISED OVERTIME HOURS AND TOTAL PERSONALITY REVISION.
YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BRING ANY JUKEBOX OR RECORDING EQUIPMENT INTO THIS PUBLIC THEATRE.
THIS WILL BE TREATED AS AN ATTEMPT TO BREACH COPYRIGHT. ANY PERSON DOING SO CAN BE EJECTED AND THE EDITOR MAY CONFISCATE SUCH ARTICLES.
WE ASK THE PUBLIC TO BE VIGILANT AGAINST ANY SUCH ACTIVITY AND REPORT ANY MATTERS AROUSING SUSPICION TO THEIR LOCAL CONSCIENCE. THANK YOU
- The Natural History of Fear was the fifty-fourth monthly Doctor Who audio story produced by Big Finish Productions.
- The Proles of Light City are forbidden to ask questions, have names, to wonder, to listen to non-sanctioned music, to use words such as “evolution,” “change” and “overseas”, to use metaphors or analogies in their speech, to worship gods and to discuss any form of solipsism. They must watch a mandatory number of Infotainment broadcast hours. The upper-class consider the Proles to be incapable of original thought.
- The state slogans include “Happiness through Acceptance”, “Productivity through Happiness” and “A Place for Everything and Everything in its Place” while the state prayers include “I love the state” and “I venerate the regime.”
- The office of the Editor is located in the Ministry of Tourism.
- The Broadcast Lodge is the seat of power in Light City.
- The people in Light City have files ranging from Axos to Zarbi.
- The DJ refers to Axos (The Claws Of Axos) and the Zarbi (The Web Planet).
- The Editor refers to the Great Fire of Rome in July 64. (The Romans)