The Ghosts of N-Space
“When the barrier gives way this planet will be flooded by all the evil in N-Space. And, at the moment, I have no idea how to stop it.”
Sarah Jane Smith, on holiday with her chum Jeremy and a bad case of writer’s block, is amazed to find the Brigadier in the same part of Italy. He is there to help a distant relative whose tiny island home has been threatened by American mobster Max Vilmio.
When the ghosts that haunt the island’s crumbling castle are joined by less benign spectres, the Brigadier summons the Doctor — who discovers that the whole of mankind is threatened by the plans of the ruthless Vilmio and his mysterious, hooded henchman.
- The Ghosts of N-Space was the seventh novel in the Virgin Missing Adventures series. It was written by Barry Letts.
- The Doctor refers to the beginning of his exile on Earth. (The War Games, Spearhead from Space)
- The TARDIS’ energy banks were drained by the beacon atop the Exxilon City. (Death to the Daleks)
- The Doctor tells Sarah about the hermit that he once knew on Gallifrey. (The Time Monster, Planet Of The Spiders, State of Decay)
- Sarah attempted to sell the stories of several of her past adventures with the Doctor. (The Time Warrior, Invasion of the Dinosaurs, Death to the Daleks; The Paradise of Death)