Gallifrey The Inquiry
Lalla Ward (President Romana), Louise Jameson (Leela), John Leeson (K9), Lynda Bellingham (Inquisitor Prime Darkel), Miles Richardson (Cardinal Braxiatel), Sean Carlsen (Coordinator Narvin), Andy Coleman (Commander Torvald), Daniel Hogarth (Glower),Trevor Littledale (Archivist), Stephen Mansfield (Glower’s Technician)
President Romana has been called to account for her actions. But the only evidence that she has responded to a real and present danger has disappeared. To clear her good name she is dependent on the testimony of the very people who want to see her publically humiliated and her power removed.
While Leela tries to discover truths of her own, Romana is forced into an uneasy truce with her rivals At The CIA. But at least she can be sure the inquiry will be handled in a fair and proper manner. Or can she? When the investigation itself triggers danger and time is quite literally running out for all of Gallifrey’s power and knowledge, just who can Romana trust?
- The Inquiry was the third story of the first series of Big Finish’s Gallifrey audio series. It was written by Justin Richards.
- Minyos (and Gallifrey’s involvement) was first mentioned in Underworld.
- Braxiatel is caught collecting art for his Braxiatel Collection, breaking the laws of time. He claims he started the endeavour after witnessing how easily time can be destroyed with things like the Timonic Fusion Device. The Collection plays a large role in the Big Finish Bernice Summerfield series.
- The destruction of the planet Minyos is mentioned.
- Vortisaurs are mentioned by the Time Lords.
- The Time Lords are able to track Braxiatel due to his artron energy