Gallifrey Intervention Earth
Juliet Landau (Romana), Sophie Aldred (Ace), Seán Carlsen (Narvin), Stephen Thorne (Omega), Scott Arthur (Lukas), Gyles Brandreth (Rexx), Daniel Brocklebank (Tauras), Laura Doddington (Vale Endrogan), Rachel Atkins (Sol), Toby Longworth (Min), Andrew Pepper (Merkis)
Romana is approaching her final term of office, and hopes to leave her world in a state of peace and harmony. Narvin is concerned about the implementation of a controversial Precog programme, one that seeks to predict the Time Lords’ future. Ace is an operative for the Celestial Intervention Agency, having learned the art of interference from one of the best…
And somewhere, across the stars, an ancient force is stirring: one of the Time Lords’ greatest heroes is returning to our universe. But he may also prove to be their greatest threat.
When the history of Earth is threatened, and an ancient conspiracy reaches the heart of Time Lord government, can even Romana’s closest allies truly be trusted?
Time will tell… but by then, it may already be too late.
- Ace has no recollection of how she first came to Gallifrey, but suspects that it must involve The Doctor. (Dominion, The Lights of Skaro)
- Ace refers to her TARDIS as not being “a tatty old blue police box”. (An Unearthly Child)
- Secret societies on Gallifrey were dedicated to the worship of Rassilon, Omega, and the Other. (Lungbarrow)
- Hedin was considered a martyr by the Adherents of Ohm. (Arc of Infinity)
- The Time Lords’ loss of power and the destruction of Gallifrey foreshadow the events of the Time War. (The End of the World)
Ace mentions the Hand of Omega “once helped me out with a squad of Daleks back in the sixties.” (Remembrance of the Daleks)
- Romana is keeping a cache of outdated and decommissioned TARDISes to protect Gallifrey. (Luna Romana)
- Romana, Lukas and Narvin make telepathic contact in order to hinder Omega’s willpower. (The Three Doctors)
- Romana possesses her own sonic screwdriver. (The Horns of Nimon)
- Narvin possesses a staser. (The Deadly Assassin)
- Narvin ascribes to Block Transfer Computation the disguise of Ace’s TARDIS as a monument. (Logopolis)
- Rexx refers to The Doctor as the best agent the CIA has ever had. (World Game)
- Romana jettisons the rooms of her TARDIS to escape the black hole. (Castrovalva)