The First Sontarans
1872. After finding a strange signalling device on the moon, The Doctor and Peri travel to the depths of the English countryside to track down the source of its transmissions. But they’re not the first aliens to arrive on the scene.
Old enemies of The Doctor are drawing their battle lines in the forest and the local humans will be lucky to escape the conflagration unscathed.
For hidden within this village is a deadly secret – a secret that could destroy the entire Sontaran race. and reveal the terrible mystery of their creation.
- The First Sontarans is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who.
- Peri and the Sixth Doctor encountered Sontarans in the 1985 television story, The Two Doctors.
- The Sontarans first appeared in the 1973 Third Doctor story, The Time Warrior. They have returned several times in both the classic series and the new series.
- Dan Starkey has portrayed various Sontarans in several recent Doctor Who television and audio stories.
- This story was originally superseded by The Two Doctors.