Number of DVDs: 1
DVD Number: BBCDVD1153
Duration: 97 minutes
The mysterious disappearance of an archaeological team is merely the prelude to a deadlier threat for The Doctor and his companions – the Cybermen want to destroy Earth, and will use any means at their disposal. The Doctor’s ingenuity is stretched to its very limits as he battles to defeat the Cyber army at any cost. But even he does not realise just how high that cost will be…
- Commentary by Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Mat thew Waterhouse, Sarah Sutton.
- CGI effects (original model effects replaced by CGI versions). Option to view normal without CGI
- ‘Putting the Shock into Earthshock‘ – a brand-new thirty minute documentary by Ed Stradling, featuring interviews with the cast and fans of the series and examining the impact of the return of the Cybermen and the death of a companion…
- ‘Film Sequences’– the complete film sequences for Part One, including previously unseen shots and dialogue
- Special comical animated short episode 5
- Isolated music soundtrack.
- Production notes.