When The Doctor loses both Sam and the TARDIS after an encounter with a mysterious dimensional anomaly, he finds himself affected in a very fundamental way, doubting his own powers and making crucial errors of judgment.
Stranded amongst the forests and lakes of southern Sweden in the summerof 1999, it quickly becomes clear to The Doctor and Fitz that something unusual – and dangerous – is afoot. Fitz finds himself acting the hero as the search for Sam gets them involved with investigations into strange disappearances – and manifestations of even stranger creatures.
Events quickly spiral out of control as The Doctor and Fitz become entangled with a secret deep beneath the forest, a secret which could save Sam and an entire doomed alien race – but destroy the Earth in the process.
- Dominion was the twenty-second BBC Eighth Doctor Adventures novel. It was written by Nick Walters. It featured The Doctor, Samantha Jones and Fitz Kreiner.
- Boris Lindgard knows about the Doctor’s incarnations and knows that this is the eighth incarnation. He has met The Doctor’s seventh incarnation.
- The Doctor is unsure whether Winifred Bambera is still in charge of UNIT in 1999.
- According to UNIT, the Eighth Doctor began showing up since 1997.
- The TARDIS’s original shape is a light grey cube three metres along each side.