Christmas is a time for family, they say – which is why The Doctor has invited his granddaughter Susan, and great grandson Alex for Christmas dinner in his time and space machine. But who, or what, is the spectre at their yuletide feast?
Venturing deep into the dark heart of the TARDIS, Susan uncovers her past, Alex is told his future – and The Doctor finds himself caught in a deadly, dangerous present!
- Relative Dimensions was the seventh release of the fourth series of the New Eighth Doctor Adventures.
- The TARDIS contains a colony of bats known as fledershrews.
- Alex’s full name is Alexander David Campbell. He is 18 years old.
- The TARDIS’ Christmas tree is a Norwegian spruce, which Lucie picked out herself. They intend to return it once Christmas is over.
- Susan builds a snowman version of the First Doctor with a carrot for a nose and two brussels sprouts for his eyes.
- Susan remembers being abandoned on Earth by The Doctor following the end of the Dalek occupation. (The Dalek Invasion of Earth)
- The Blitzen fish ruins the Thal cloak which Alydon had given Susan on Skaro. (The Daleks)
- The Doctor refers to “windswept monasteries.” (The Book of Kells)