The Dalek Generation
“The Sunlight Worlds offer You A Life of Comfort and Plenty. Apply now at the Dalek Foundation.”
Sunlight 349 is one of countless Dalek Foundation worlds, planets created to house billions suffering from economic hardship. The Doctor arrives at Sunlight 349, suspicious of any world where the Daleks are apparently a force for good – and determined to find out the truth. The Doctor knows they have a far more sinister plan – but how can he convince those who have lived under the benevolence of the Daleks for a generation?
But convince them he must, and soon. For on another Foundation planet, archaeologists have unearthed the most dangerous technology in the universe…
- The Dalek Generation is one of three Eleventh Doctor novels published in April 2013.
- The Daleks establish the Dalek Foundation and the 400 Sunlight Worlds after the worst galactic recessedition on record, and plan to use the Cradle of the Gods to transform the planets into Skaros.
- The Dalek Time Controller outranks the Dalek Supreme.
- Jelly blobs are Jenibeth Blakely’s favourite sweets.
- How Nice Is Your Brain? is a popular quiz show among the citizens of the Sunlight Worlds and is the top-rated program.
- Four Daleks are able to carry the TARDIS with their manipulator arms.
- The Daleks know of The Doctor, despite Oswin erasing him from the memories of the Dalek Asylum and the Dalek Parliament in Asylum of the Daleks.
- The Doctor mentions Dalek slave labour camps. (The Dalek Invasion of Earth, Day of the Daleks, Destiny of the Daleks, Prisoner of the Daleks)