Prisoner of the Daleks
The Daleks are advancing, their empire constantly expanding into Earth’s space. The Earth forces are resisting the Daleks in every way they can. But the battles rage on across countless solar systems. And now the future of our galaxy hangs in the balance… The Doctor finds himself stranded on board a starship near the front line with a group of ruthless bounty hunters.
Earth Command will pay them for every Dalek they kill, every eye stalk they bring back as proof. With The Doctor’s help, the bounty hunters achieve the ultimate prize: a Dalek prisoner – intact, powerless, and ready for interrogation. But where the Daleks are involved, nothing is what it seems, and no one is safe. Before long the tables will be turned, and how will The Doctor survive when he becomes a prisoner of the Daleks?
- Prisoner of the Daleks was the twenty-seventh Tenth Doctor novel released.
- The Daleks have visual records of all The Doctor’s pre-Time War incarnations.
- The Doctorwas able to prevent himself growing a beard during his five-day incarceration through sheer concentration.
- The Doctor edges away from some of the larger spiders’ webs on Hurala, showing that he still has his fear of arachnids from Planet of the Spiders.
- Daleks last appeared on television in The Stolen Earth / Journey’s End. The last novel the Daleks appeared in was I am a Dalek, a Quick Read novella.
- The Doctor was able to prevent himself growing a beard during his five-day incarceration through sheer concentration.