The Invasion of E-Space
Lalla Ward (Romana), Suanne Braun (Marni Tellis)
Trapped within E-Space, The Doctor, Romana and Adric are searching for a Charged Vacuum Emboitment – the gateway back to our universe. It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack…
Then, by pure chance, a brand new CVE rips into being. Its makers are The Farrian, a warlike race who possess the technology to break into E-Space. But they have come to invade and plunder this new territory, and the riches of the planet Ballustra are their first target…
Written By: Andrew Smith
Directed By: Lisa Bowerman
- The Invasion of E-Space was the fourth instalment in the fifth series of the Companion Chronicles
- The Farrian can create CVEs.
- There are eight billion Ballustrans (on Ballustra).
- Letrus is the moon of Ballustra.
- Ballustra has conditions similar to those of Earth.
- CVEs are the rarest of space-time phenomenon.
- Romana mentions their arrival in E-Space, Adric trying to join Varsh’s gang and his status as an Elite. (Full Circle)
- Romana mentions that Adric was initially a stowaway on the TARDIS. (State of Decay)
- Romana puts The Doctor in the Zero Room after his synapses are damaged. (Castrovalva)
- Romana refers to her decision to remain in E-Space and her quest to help the Tharils. (Warriors’ Gate)
- This story had the working title of the CVE Makers.
- This is the first full story outside of the Season 18 television serials to be set within the E-Space trilogy.
- To date, this is the only Fourth Doctor audio drama to feature Adric.
- This audio drama was recorded on 20 May 2010.