The Coach with the Dragon Tattoo
Greg Austin (Charlie), Fady Elsayed (Ram), Sophie Hopkins (April), Vivian Oparah (Tanya), Katherine Kelly (Miss Quill), Nigel Betts (Mr Armitage), Jordan Renzo (Matteusz), Ben Peel (Coach Dawson), David McGranaghan (Assistant Coach Carroll), Aaron Neil (Varun), Jami Reid-Quarrell (The Inspector), Cally Lawrence (Cleaner)
|Written by||Patrick Ness|
|Directed by||Ed Bazalgette|
|Produced by||Derek Richie|
Following the tragic events at the Prom, a devastated Ram isolates himself from the other three as he struggles with his new reality. Desperate to hold himself together on the football pitch, when he thinks he witnesses someone getting skinned alive he’s convinced he’s cracking up. But when Tanya, Charlie and April are all confronted with the same thing: a horrific, monstrous, skin-peeling dragon, they know that they’re under attack. The gang must pull together to fight against the monster, and try to keep Coal Hill safe.
- The Coach with the Dragon Tattoo was the second episode of Class
- The Prom is mentioned. (For Tonight We Might Die)
- Rachel is believed to be missing. Ram is reminded that he watched her die and was drenched in her blood. (For Tonight We Might Die)
- Ram is still coping with his prosthetic leg. (For Tonight We Might Die)
- Ram doesn’t want to be part of the world-saving team. (For Tonight We Might Die)
- Tanya mentions Ram saving April from the Shadow Kin. (For Tonight We Might Die)
- Charlie mentions that everyone that he ever knew died. April mentions sharing her heart with (Corakinus. (For Tonight We Might Die)
- the Twelfth Doctor making Miss Quill Charlie’s protector is mentioned. (For Tonight We Might Die)
- Barbara Wright is mentioned on a poster (An Unearthly Child – The Chase) as having a building named after her.
- The head teacher, Mr Armitage, (Into The Dalek) is killed.
- Charlie mentions that the Twelfth Doctor said Miss Quill was supposed to help him. (For Tonight We Might Die)
- Charlie makes note of a”fascinating power” of humanity to forget such things as the Shadow Kin attack. <
- the Seventh Doctor previously noted humanity’s”capacity for self-deception”. (Remembrance of the Daleks) Twelfth Doctor the Twelfth Doctor also described forgetting as a”human superpower”. (In the Forest of the Night)