Death to the Daleks!
Death to the Daleks!
Sarah Mowat (Susan Mendes), Gareth Thomas (Kalendorf), Joyce Gibbs (Narrator), Ian Brooker (Espeelius/Karik/Elisonford), Jeremy Fielder (Starlos/Barman), David Sax (Tanlee), Mark McDonnell (Alby Brook), Teresa Gallagher (Mirana/Earth President), John Wadmore (Pellan), Adrian Lloyd-James (Highness), Georgina Carter (Daughter), Nicholas Briggs, Alistair Lock & Steven Allen (Daleks)
Suz decides it is time to take control of events. But when she is summoned to an audience with the Dalek Emperor, she begins to fear that all her efforts have been in vain.
Meanwhile, Earth Alliance Security commander-in-chief Tanlee is intent on locating Alby. The Dalek advance across the galaxy seems unstoppable and the only possibility of salvation for the human race lies in the Lopra System. But how can Alby help, when no one will tell him the purpose of ‘Project Infinity’?
- Death to the Daleks! was the third story in the Dalek Empire I audio series produced by Big Finish Productions.
- The Daleks are now aware that Suz and Kalendorf are plotting against them.
- After many years, the Dalek fleet’s siege of the solar system has ended in favourof the Dalek Empire. According to the President of Earth, Jupiter and Saturn have fallen to the Daleks and the human forces on Mars are outnumbered 100 to 1. The President is left with no option put to surrender to the Daleks, giving them control of Earth. Her final act before communications are lost is to transfer control of all surviving Earth Alliance forces to Tanlee’s command. According to the Dalek Supreme, Earth was the final planet in the galaxy which posed a threat to the Daleks.
- From her telepathic contact with Kalendorf, Suz is aware that he resents her for her role as the “Angel of Mercy.”
- Stralos is the Hive Leaderof the Aurelians.
- Mirana is an Earth Alliance interplanetary police officer. She and Alby previously met on Quelador prior to the Dalek invasion when she arrested him for attempting to trade in stolen Earth Alliance merchanise, namely a hyperlink beam decoder. However, she was forced to release him after 36 hours due to lack of evidence.