The Two Doctors DVD
Number of DVDs: 2
DVD Number: BBCDVD1213
Duration: 133 minutes
Whilst investigating unauthorised experiments into time travel aboard Space Station Camera, the Second Doctor and Jamie come under attack from the war-like Sontarans…
Elsewhere, the Sixth Doctor and Peri also decide to pay a visit to Camera. They find the station abandoned, but discover Jamie, half-crazed, hiding in the ducting. And he tells them that The Doctor has been murdered…
- Commentary by Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, Frazer Hines, Jacqueline Pearce and director Peter Moffatt.
- ‘A Fix With Sontarans’ – short mini-episode from Jim’ll Fix It (10 mins).
- ‘Behind the Sofa’ – Robert Holmes & Doctor Who’ (45 mins).
- ‘Beneath the Lights’ (25 mins).
- ‘Beneath the Sun’ – location takes from Spain (35 mins).
- ‘Adventures in Time and Spain’ – interview with production manager Gary Downie (30 mins).
- ‘Wavelength’ – 1984 radio production following the cast and crew (29 mins).
- Isolated music soundtrack.
- Production notes.