The Two Doctors DVD
Number of DVDs 2
DVD Number BBCDVD1213
Duration 133 minutes
When the 6th Doctor lands on a space station in the Third Zone, he suspects he’s been there before and when he discovers his old assistant – Jamie – he’s certain.
Accompanied by Jamie and his present assistant Peri, the Doctor follows himself (in his second incarnation) to 20th Century Seville.
There he discovers his old enemies, the Sontarans, about to dissect him in a genetic operation. But just why are they operating on the Doctor? And how will their findings aid their enslavement of the universe?
Deadly questions to which the Doctors must find answers in order to escape their own excruciating death.
- Commentary by Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, Frazer Hines, Jacqueline Pearce and director Peter Moffatt.
- ‘A Fix With Sontarans’ – short mini-episode from Jim’ll Fix It (10 mins).
- ‘Behind the Sofa’ – Robert Holmes & Doctor Who’ (45 mins).
- ‘Beneath the Lights’ (25 mins).
- ‘Beneath the Sun’ – location takes from Spain (35 mins).
- ‘Adventures in Time and Spain’ – interview with production manager Gary Downie (30 mins).
- ‘Wavelength’ – 1984 radio production following the cast and crew (29 mins).
- Isolated music soundtrack.
- Production notes.